Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Missing in Action

It has been so long since I have blogged!  I have so much to catch up on and so much to share, but so little time!  So, I will start by sharing my "happy" for today.  And then this week, I will work on "catching up" on my life over the past few months.  It has been a fabulous whirlwind!

Today, I could not have been prouder when I told Emma that she needed to write a thank you note for school.  I asked her who she was most thankful to and she said, "Jesus".  So, she wrote a thank you note to Him.  Here is what it said :

"Dear Jesus,
I love you Jesus.  Thank you for everything that you did for us.  I am excited to go up to heaven with you. 
                                                                                                Love,
                                                                                                      Emma

Does it get any sweeter than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment