Monday, April 18, 2011

Three Kids, A Cocker Spaniel and a Window

Over the years in Paraguay, I started catching our dog Toby, standing in our front window, looking out into the front yard.  After Emma was born, they both had the tendency to stand together looking out that window.  And then when Walker came along, the three of them would stand there together.  And I eventually even caught all 4 of them at the window when Olivia came along!  Every time I would see them over there, I would run and get my camera.  It became somewhat of a tradition for us.  The pictures that I caught are priceless to me because they show them all four literally growing up together.  I am not sure if our house was just really boring or if they just wanted to know what was going on in the world around them.  Now that we have moved from Paraguay, I am going to have to find the new "window" in our house in Tennessee. 


Toby and Emma in April of 2006.  Emma was 8 months old.



Emma and Toby in October of 2006.  Emma was 14 months old.


Toby and Emma in April of 2007.  Emma was 20 months old.


Emma and Toby in October of 2007.  Emma was 2 years and 2 months old.



Walker and Toby in January of 2008.  Walker was 7 months old.



Walker and Toby in March of 2008.  Walker was 9 months old.


Toby, Emma and Walker in July of 2008.  Emma was 2 years and 11months old and Walker was 1 year and 1 month old.


Walker, Toby and Emma in October of 2008.  Walker was 1 year and 4 months old and Emma was 3 years and 2 months old.




Toby and Walker with the orange chair in October of 2008.  Walker was 1 year and 4 months old.



Toby, Emma and Walker in January of 2009.  Emma was 3 years and 5 months old and Walker was 1 year and 7 months old.



Toby and Walker on his car in March of 2009.  Walker was 1 year and 9 months old.



Olivia and Toby in June of 2010.  Olivia was 8 months old.  I love that I captured them looking at each other!


Toby, Walker and Emma writing their names (and friends' names) on the window in July of 2010.  Walker was 3 years and 1 month old and Emma was 4 years and 11 months old. 



Olivia, Emma and Toby in August of 2010.  Olivia was 10 months old and Emma was 5 years old.



And I finally got them all together!  Oliva, Toby, Walker (and his car) and Emma in August of 2010.  Olivia was 10 months old, Walker was 3 years and 2 months old and Emma was 5 years old.  They really couldn't all fit in the window frame together.  As the kids multiplied, there tended to be pushing and shoving to get to the places at the window where you could see out.  Precious memories!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! And it makes me even more happy that Toby got to return to the States with you. :)

    ReplyDelete