Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Well, it is 2013!  I have not blogged since last June.   That was when I decided to start blogging again after a very long break.  I failed!  I did not publish any more blogs after that.  I tried, but got frustrated with the fact that I could not get my blogs to post from my iPhone.  And I really struggled with knowing what the purpose of my blogs were.  I had so many things I wanted to blog about, but they really didn't all fit in the same category together.  But, I think I have finally solved that problem. I created another blog!  Now I not only have one blog that I can not keep up with, but two!  Real smart!

Anyway, I am now going to use this blog, the Urge to Organize, to blog about things in my life that I do to better organize, share things that I make or ideas that I have.  And I have created another blog, The Fry Files, to write about my family.  I feel much more organized and think that this will help me to stay on track since it will give me better direction (which is better motivation).  I have truly missed blogging!


So, I have made a few new year's resolutions.  And I plan to stick to them!


My three goals for 2013 are:

1. To spend time with God:  reading through the Bible in a year with the "Lookout Bible Reading Plan" and spending more time in prayer.

2. To spend time with my Family: being less task-oriented and more relationship oriented (this one is by far going to be my biggest challenge!)

3. To spend time blogging: writing entries in both of my blogs at least weekly.



Happy New Year to all!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Another great blog to follow! I have missed your blogging! Praying God's richest blessings on you in 2013!

    ReplyDelete