Sunday, July 11, 2010

"Email Subscription" on your blog

It took me forever to figure out how to put an email subscription link onto my blog!  I really wanted my family and friends to be able to enter their email address and get notices when I update my blog so they didn't have to remember to check it all the time.  Plus, most of them don't blog and wouldn't have any other way to be notified or follow me.  Through this process, I have decided that I should be reading "Blogging for Dummies".  Is there such a book?  I really should take a short course or something.  Anyway, just thought that I would spare someone the trouble of doing all the searching that I did to figure it out.  This blog has it written out step-by-step and even with pictures! 

http://en.support.wordpress.com/email-subscriptions/

No comments:

Post a Comment