Monday, December 20, 2010

Going Paperless- christmas cards

Okay, so we didn't go completely paperless this year with Christmas cards.  The kids and I made cards to hand out at church and to our friends and neighbors here in Paraguay.  However, it would be virtually impossible and terribly expensive to mail Christmas cards to everyone we know and love in the U.S.  So, I resorted to free e-cards.  Last year I discovered http://www.smilebox.com/  I am a fan.  You can create an account and use it to send out e-cards completely free!  And they are beautiful.  You have about 20 options, you can personalize them and even add up to 25 photos on several of them.  And you can also post them to facebook, your blog and many other networks- also for free!  And when people comment on them, it sends you an email.  I also posted our e-card for this year on my blog today.  So, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment